Terms and Conditions Of Use
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In the rest of the section, we refer to VedicGlobalBusiness as VGB.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
- SERVICE DESCRIPTION
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
Being a registered user of the site (user) and providing third party content you agree that
- VGB does not screen, verify or approves any of the supplied content.
- VGB cannot be held responsible for any of the content supplied by User.
- User grants non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-revocable rights to VGB and its affiliates to display, reproduce, re-format, modify and distribute uploaded content within the boundaries specified by this agreement. VGB reserves the right to incorporate your content into the services and technologies that it may develop in the future.
- User agrees that VGB can block any part of the content at any time.
- User agrees that content supplied to the site is not confidential and in compliance with any of used third party user agreements and state laws.
- VGB does not necessarily share views and opinions of the site users.
To use some portions of the site you are required to be a registered user. By registering you agree to the following:
- Provide accurate, truthful information about your identity including first and last name, date of birth, gender as well as your contact information. If you are registering a business you agree that you are an owner of this business or have all legal rights to represent this business and you can support this by providing appropriate documentation if the need arises.
- Don’t put location, phone number or general category in your business name. ex. Restaurant in King Street Melbourne is not permitted.
- Don’t create multiple listings for the same business.
- Don’t create listings for the same business for each location you serve unless there is a legitimate location there.
- We reserve the right to terminate the account without notice or further explanation.
- We reserve the right to create one auto-generated blog entry signed by your business name that states the fact that you have joined the site and describes the services the site provides. The content of the blog may vary. You can choose to keep or remove this blog entry at your own discretion.
- By registering with the site you agree that VGB reserves right to terminate your password, account and business information if it is found that you provided false information and/or your actions violate the current agreement. Please note that termination fee of 1000 AUD can be assessed to offset liquidation costs. VGB will notify you in writing in the event such a fee is assessed. VGB will notify you in writing in the event such a fee is assessed.
You agree that by supplying content that includes: business information, photos, images, sound and video files, coupons, sales, promotions, advertisement, job postings, ratings and reviews, you automatically (unless otherwise stipulated) agree to the following:
- not to use proxy access (masking IPs);
- not to post any abusive, harassing, inappropriate, privacy-invasive, offensive, unlawful, discriminative, hateful and debilitating content;
- not to post any pornographic material, nudity, sexually explicit content, violent or offensive material, copyrighted images and images of other people without their permission;
- not to impersonate any business, registered and unregistered user or employee of the VGB including content, web-site postings, user communications via the web site, email, phone or fax;
- not to post content that inappropriate for minors;
- not to promote or advertise illegal substances including but not limited to recreational drugs and questionable legality chemicals;
- not to use VGB online tools or any portion of the site for purposes other than promotion of business content;
- not to use VGB site/tools to gain monetary compensation by posting pay per call numbers, pay per click ads/links or any other 3rd party advertising or affiliated networks content that produces revenue;
- not to post or upload any software modules that contain viruses, harmful or potentially harmful scripts that may result in service interruption or damage to VGB equipment or software as well as users of the site;
- not to share secrets, trademark or copyrighted material, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any party that you don’t have rights to;
- not to post content that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- not to post content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful and false-informative;
- Not to violate intentionally or unintentionally any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Not to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone.
- Not to collect and distribute personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes without obtaining permission from those users;
- not to post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content;
- not to promote multi-level marketing (MLM) businesses or other businesses that recruit members and offer them rewards for recruiting others and/or selling services;
- not to promote home businesses that are MLM businesses or other businesses that recruit members and offer them rewards for recruiting others and/or selling services;
- not to post more than one profile per business;
- not to spam;
VGB cannot be held reliable for any content supplied by the user.
- COUPONS, DEALS, PROMOTIONS, BLOGS, JOBS
You understand that all coupons, deals, promotions, blogs, and jobs posting found on the site are solely between you and business providing such content. In no way should you hold VGB reliable for the execution of or fulfilment of such promises, nor for any damages, physical or mental, that occur by consumption of products and (or) services of the content provider. The user should carefully review all information supplied by the business and verify with the business if such information is correct. The business providing such content must indemnify VGB from any claims from a user in case of dissatisfaction with services provided by the business.
- COMPLAINTS, SUGGESTIONS, COMPLIMENTS, FEEDBACK, USER RATINGS, RECOMMENDATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS
You understand that all complaints, suggestions, compliments, feedback, user ratings, and recommendations are solely between you and business that you are communicating with. In no way should you hold VGB reliable for any promises made to you by any the user of the site, nor for any damages, physical or mental that resulted out of above communications. Please note that it is purely voluntary by business to participate in communications with users. Business cannot be held reliable for not answering to or acting on complaints, suggestions, compliments or feedback provided by a user.
- PREMIUM SERVICES
- A Premium Service includes the “Advertising Product” and Enhanced Listing Features.
- You assume the responsibility for your purchase.
- Some services are billed in advance on a yearly basis.
- The result of advertising is not guaranteed and depends on the geographical location, selected keywords, demand for your services and variations of incoming traffic.
- Cancellation Policy. Cancellation of an account requires switching to a “free package.” You are billed every 365 days starting from the first date of the subscription. If you cancel your account before the expiration of 365 days, you will not be billed for the following year. Cancellation can be self-served via on-site tools or handled by VGB support staff (email@example.com).
- No Refund Policy. No refund for purchased services. We also do not refund/prorate/issue partial refunds for unused days/months.
- Billing: You will receive a notification/invoice to pay for your selected service for payment. Once the payment is received in clear funds the selected services will be activated. You will not be charged when you select “free package” (read cancellation policy)
- Features: If your selected package is higher in features, you will get access to these features at the time of sign up and after receiving clear funds. If your selected package is lower in features, your account will be downgraded on the next billing date.
- Downgrading your service may cause a loss of or unavailability of content and features.
- FEE AND TAXES
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Australia (federal or state) taxes.
Vedic Global Limited will appear on your billing statement.
Order history is available under your dashboard.
- GOOGLE ADSENSE AND AFFILIATE ADVERTISEMENTS
Please note that VGB is running an advertisement on the site and you agree that advertisement can appear anywhere on your business pages. We reserve the rights to choose content, method of delivery, format and placement of advertisement anywhere on the site and can change it without notice.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All Content presented to you through the SERVICES by us, our advertisers, content/applications providers or third parties, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree that you are only permitted to use such Content as expressly authorized by us, the advertiser, the provider or third party in question. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from our SERVICES as well as Content and Software without written authorization from us, the advertiser, the provider or third party in question. In no way can you duplicate or modify the functionality of the site, copy and use the design or design elements, obtain and (or) distribute source code, modify existing modules for your private or commercial use.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE VGB SITE, AND THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE VGB SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- VGB DOES NOT WARRANTY THAT (A)SITE IS FREE OF ERRORS, (B)SERVICES IS RELIABLE AND UNINTERRUPTED, (C)YOUR PARTICIPATION ON THE SITE WILL INCREASE YOUR REVENUE, (D) ALL TOOLS AND UTILITIES OF THE SITE ARE FULLY MEETING YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- WE NOT WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED BY USER IS RELIABLE AND ACCURATE AS WELL AS SAFE FOR DOWNLOAD BY USER TO USER’S EQUIPMENT. VGB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR TO THE USER’S EQUIPMENT BY USING THE SITE, INCLUDING HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE OF THE USER’S EQUIPMENT.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL VGB, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOST REVENUES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, INCONVENIENCE OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND THE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT VGB OR SUCH OTHER PARTIES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL VGB OR THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE EXCEED ONE DOLLAR ($1.00). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
We welcome your feedback. Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org